- Clear hardware concept required for debugging and troubleshooting
- Good development concept, understanding of tools, IDE, terminals, etc.
- Worked on 16 /32-bit controllers like cortex M0/M3.M4.
- Good communication skills and awareness of documentation as per standard.
Preferred to have experience on the Renesas synergy platform.
- Key Purpose of the Job (Position Summary
- Study the given requirement and design guidelines
- Code implementation in c/c++/Assembly for the driver and or application layer for the embedded project.
- Support the test team for different module testing and the rest of the team for building modules, and drivers for other controllers as per requirement
- Support to the L3 team for production and service team for maintaining the product once the good grip
- Software version management and control
- Software documentation and control
- Product maintenance – CCR review and implementation
Education: B.E Electronics
Experience: Min 2 to 4 years in embedded software development
Skillset: strong embedded c /c++ knowledge, experience in the command line, assembly programming, understanding of RTOS ( ThreadX), Aware of bootloaders, Good analytical skills, and strong debugging skills.